GaussView is a free trial software application from the Audio Encoders/Decoders subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-07-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32.
GaussView is a great and well defined graphical interface and reproduction for Gaussian and everything it produces. It examines the results of the gaussian calculations and renders the output. What you can view graphically includes:
- Optimized molecular structures.
- Molecular orbitals.
- Electron density surfaces from any computed density.
- Electrostatic potential surfaces.
- Surfaces for magnetic properties.
- Surfaces may also be viewed as contours.
- Atomic charges and dipole moments.
- Animation of the normal modes corresponding to vibrational frequencies.
- IR, Raman, NMR, VCD and other spectra.
- Molecular stereochemistry information.
GaussView (version 5) has a file size of 5.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 16153 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.